Thursday, April 8, 2010

My MNYL Friends

Friends This section is dedicated to my all MNYL friends those spend a mesmerizing time with me in Sec 18 Noida During financial advisor training. during this tenure we amuse a lot some time khan made our day, some Deepak and Gopi; some of their initial description (Mohd. Sohrab Khan,Neelam,Anju,Gopi,Neetu,kaveri and deepak) are as follows-

Mohd. Sohrab Khan: a man with a lots of lures in his personality, some time confused but absolute smart and perfect physical material. For this guy I can say his personality is biggest competitive advantage rather than a common stupid man. During our training session we all were confused what intellect he is having because some time he scored above normal and some time below the standard. Finally got slightest among our training mates.

Personal observation about Khan: he is having very sharp memory, but simultaneously lazy as well.

Moral: Use the Khan for enjoyment and share your emotion; for business purpose he may be quit dangerous.

Nitu: As everybody know about her she was photocopy machine, during our internal assessments she always scored above 99 percent, well she was good enough in kitchen place, I mean is; one day we enjoyed her rice dish. Commonly a genuine friend that is needed by all of us; she always behave like intensive zone people.

Personal observation: she is having committed attitude in herself that should give her success I am sure it would.
Moral: Use the Nitu for her genuine approach; some time you may be benefited by delicious rice dish, take heed never compete her ever in written exam she is Xerox machine will defeat you by 100/100.

Anju : A genuine house wife along with highly self discipline individual. She is very soppy as per Indian traditional women. I was very impressed by his efforts after all she beat our smarty khan by 2 unbeatable marks.

Personal observation: you can take some genuine lesions from her. that might help you in future.

Neelam: I think every body remembers the bollywood public figure Neelam same popularity she had in our group. Absolutely balanced dress sense charming and frank cum reserve nature these all provide her a very indisputable spark. We had a symbolic get-together on our exam day, this was the day we cleared all our blurs finally our hallow effect overcome by this bash.

Personal Observation: She has quality to be a party animal apart from that she is a very poor in Negotiation.

Moral: politeness enhances the attraction of personality, so for everybody it should and it would.

@ the jantar mater "Do dosto ka andaz"

@ guess who am I??? well Anju who else!

@ my name is khan & I am not a whatever... "I am so smart hahahahaha"

@ I Miss CFA well "Whats there in name"...

@ Deepak with Neetu or Nitu i think with photostate machine... hahahahah

@ My name is salman that assigned by Amita ma'am....Blog drafter.......Asif iqbal!!!

@ Jantar manter a place for first and last meeting.... !!!!


@ Mai aur mere MNYL dost Neetu,Sohrab Khan & Neelam

Please give me feedback at : asifboy@gmail.com



2 comments:

  1. khan is looking smart rather than u all..
    mnyl friend are looking cool..
    welldone asifbhai..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i enjoyed lot wth my mnyl frnd n missing all of them include my trainer amita mam..........

    ReplyDelete